Monday, August 27, 2007

129. Making a Difference--Fox News and Teaching

I stopped getting my haircut at Flor's because I couldn't take the constant barrage of Fox News on the television there. I hate the rabid and wrong information. I wonder how so many people have been taken in. And now I've been given the opportunity to "do something." (Not much, but something.)



Please join me.

And for all the teachers out there, for all those who want to become teachers, and for all those who put down the teaching profession with sayings like, "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach."--Watch this!



From the same guy who brought us "The Impotence of Prof-Reading" (featured earlier at blog post #104); Taylor Mali. Wow!


Thanks to Move-On and Fuse 8 Productions for the video heads-up.

1 comment:

Bon said...

I really like that Taylor Mali piece.