Tuesday, October 30, 2007

153. Love is warm puppy breath!

Thanks to Betty Miller and Angie Wheat, who are sending around a list of descriptions about love, written by little kids (ages 4 to 8). This one comes from the list:


'Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.' Mary Ann - age 4


If you need a little more love in your life, I can help. I have six adorable puppies up for adoption. They were born on October 1, 2007, are certified Saipan boonie dogs, and need good homes.

Contact me here (or use my e-mail in the profile). I'll try to post photos, just in case you need a little more convincing.
P.S. These cute little puppies have all been given away now. And surprisingly, I'm missing them. (I thought I'd just be happy to have less to clean up, less demand for feeding and keeping them from getting roughed up by the bigger dogs. Wrong.) But I am glad they've found good homes, elsewhere than my own!

1 comment:

Lil' Hammerhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.