Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ooh, my head...my back...

My head is full of information from the 2 day workshop on immigration, hosted by Karidat and MLSC.

But I wanted to post the few photos I managed to get of the cast, crew, costumes and set from the Friends of the Art's production of My Fair Lady, which was held 4/30/09, 5/1/09, 5/2/09 and 5/3/09. I was busy back-stage and had little opportunity to get the photos, missed the ones I really wanted (the Ascot scene with full cast), but am sharing what I've got. I hope others who took more photos will share, too. :-)



(Well, I've run out of time tonight, so I have my "Ascot" photos--to show set and costumes a bit. But I'll get up the rest soon.)










Oh, yeah--and the cast party cake! Based on the image used for the program.

2 comments:

Samatakah said...

I love how active your youth are in these theatrical productions - and how ambitious they are. No "our Town" for your crowd!

Saipan Writer said...

Thanks, Samatakah! We have a lot of teens involved in the dramatic arts.

Actually, though, our Thespians (students in grades 6 to 12) did do "Our Town" a few years ago! A timeless classic, which they jazzed up a bit with a "Greek chorus" --um, you had to be there...