Tuesday, February 13, 2007

24. Call me Ansgarr--For all the Luddites out there

I'm a Luddite, I admit. I have trouble with new technology. That's why I haven't yet been able to figure out how to embed the You Tube videos directly onto my blog. So I can relate to this one! BEVERAGE ALERT.

HelpDesk

You can also check around on You Tube for the original Danish version--better quality imaging. Once you've figured out what's being said, it won't matter so much that it's not in English.

Enjoy.

OKAY--Thanks to P.I.C. here it is (this is a slightly different English version--the other subtitled one has been removed):

3 comments:

Volunteer Guy said...

On the youtube page, to the right of the video is the code in a box that says "embed video." Copy and past that into your post, but make sure that you are in the Edit HTML mode, not the Compose mode

Saipan Writer said...

Ah, Edit HTML mode! Thanks.

KAP said...

Luddites are needed, now more than ever, but it's hard to spread the word writing on handmade paper with a quill pen.